I am a 37 yr old SAHM to 4 beautiful children in Oregon, and have been married to Joe for almost 14 years. I enjoy blogging, digital scrapbooking, reading, and quilting... Spending time with my husband and kids is at the top of my list!
saw ur comment, that Volbrecht Nagel was ur grandfather.
He composed a great song in malayalam language (Samayamam radhathil njaan swarga yathra cheyyunnu' (I am traveling towards heaven on the chariot of time).
the song is a beautiful song, revered by us christians in kerala. We are grateful to Rev.Fr. Nagel for this classic hymn that has infinite philosophical insight, very meaningful lyrics, melodious music !!!
2 comments:
hi julie,
saw ur comment, that Volbrecht Nagel was ur grandfather.
He composed a great song in malayalam language (Samayamam radhathil njaan swarga yathra cheyyunnu' (I am traveling towards heaven on the chariot of time).
the song is a beautiful song, revered by us christians in kerala. We are grateful to Rev.Fr. Nagel for this classic hymn that has infinite philosophical insight, very meaningful lyrics, melodious music !!!
God bless all his family
Hope u got the mp3 version of the song
regards
George
georgefrancismace@yahoo.com
Post a Comment